Marketing & Sales Coordinator
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual to fill the position of Marketing and Sales Coordinator for a fast growing Interior Design company in Encinitas. The key role for the Marketing Coordinator is to develop creative material, content and implement a marketing strategy to increase brand awareness and attract ideal clients.
Beachy Bohème is a boutique Interior Design firm in Encinitas, serving busy people who want to live in elevated comfort. We help our clients update their space in smart ways that saves them time and energy and leaves them loving their home. Whether it be a single room or a whole house, we can bring them out of the “overwhelm” and into a space they’ll love.
- Organized to a fault
- Reliable - Do you exceed people's expectations?
- Tech Savvy - Experience with Project Management software and G Suite.
- Great communicator - Both in person and written
- Self motivated and a high sense of urgency
- Resourceful - Do you default to figuring it out on your own before asking?
- Good sense of humor - We don’t take ourselves too seriously.
- Emotional Intelligence - Do you know your weaknesses and are you actively trying to improve?
- Eager to take on tasks of any size
- Common sense and logic
- Generate new leads using various marketing strategies and media such as:
- Social Media - nurture Instagram & Pinterest profiles with engaging content and moderate community engagement
- Organic Search - optimize website with SEO strategy & measure web traffic
- Online Reviews - collect and moderate client reviews
- Website - Update website as new projects are completed
- Update Yelp, Houzz and Google Business profiles
- RewardStyle App - create content to promote sales
- Newsletter - build and nurture email list with monthly newsletter
- Coordinate with designers and photographer to schedule installs, shoots, shot lists, and assist with all aspects of staging and styling and documenting behind the scenes
- Create marketing assets and promotional materials
- Generate proposals, contracts and invoices
- Assist in closing and onboarding new clients
- Ongoing client and vendor relationship management
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Some Executive Admin responsibilities to include: coordinate calendars, scheduling and assisting with other clerical and administrative duties as needed such as ordering/collecting/returning samples, maintaining materials library, facilitating product returns and reporting damages, and conducting research
- Proven work experience in a marketing/social media/admin role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Graphic design and copywriting experience
- Website management experience
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms - Instagram and Pinterest especially
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- BS degree in Marketing, New media or relevant field
The work is hourly and project based. We just want to do the very best we can for our customers and create an environment where you can do your best work.